the sisters on Maui

the sisters on Maui

Monday, September 29, 2014

Week 70-Sometimes life gives you a few lemons....but hey, at leastlife is sharing....so that's nice. lemons are nice... :)



So we only have like 10 minutes to email today. long story..... (other people's agency...sorry)
Some transfers are harder than others…but it always works out!
but the work is great!! I love this ward. I love the people here! this island is beautiful (and hot) I love this work. I love the Lord. I love this gospel. I love being a missionary! It is Beautiful here in Lahaina  !






 I really don't have time to say much but don't worry about me, I will be okay. I just keep telling myself,         “ some days you need to find joy in the journey” 
please keep me in your prayers. I feel your prayers already. thank you for your letters. they mean the world to me.
But really, why am I complaining! I have a roof over my head, food to eat (not like that is ever a problem in hawaii haha), and a family who loves me so much! and even though you are far away, I have my Heavenly Father to talk with every day. So. sorry for my complaints....but that's really just whats on my mind now....no use in hiding it. I have never really been shy about my emotions anyway! haha.
well, I love you so much. Sorry for this pitiful letter :) I feel much better now though:) I love you all loads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I miss you very much! but I KNOW that I am where I need to be.
love, your baby girl, Sister Hodgson

No comments:

Post a Comment