the sisters on Maui

the sisters on Maui

Thursday, December 26, 2013

WEEK 31- HO HO HO Merry Christmas!

Our district of missionaries has sis p and myself, and two elders. Elder Hill, and Elder Merril came up with our district name. It's Hill, Hill, Hodge, Merri Pantsmas! like ho, ho, ho, merry Christmas....but with our names in it....yup they're pretty clever! we love it!

Well, skyping was pretty much the greatest thing ever ever ever ever! I so loved that!! I could have stayed on all day!.....but you probablly would have gotten hungry and I'd have to pee............... true story. But I loved every second that we did have! That's what Christmas is about: Family. and Christ, evidently.... because it's named after Him:)

Well this week was wonderful! We baked choke cookies yesterday with the zone, and our dinners for the past two nights have been Christmas parties. We watched a three year old do a hula- that was SO cute!

I ate raw fish this week!! Me no likey..... but fortunately, my companion does! so she took my plate to get me more rice, and she took it for me! hallelujah! I so love her!

We get to watch a movie this week for Christmas! We get to watch Ephriam's rescue! we're excited!



Well, this week is gunna be short, because I blabbed on about all the good stuff for like an hour already, but I'll just end with my testimony:

I know that Jesus Christ was sent to this earth to set a perfect example for all of us, and to perform the atonement. I know that because He atoned for all of us, He has provided a way for us to repent and become better. I know that He also knows exactly how we feel, and can succor us perfectly. He will be our best friend if we will let Him in. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father loved us so much, that He provided a way for us to get back to live with Him again. I know, without a doubt, that He hears and answers our prayers. He loves us, and He wants us to be happy. So if we feel disheartened, if things don't turn out the way we want them to, if we feel lonely, or depressed, we can just ask Him to help us to feel the joy of His love. He will bless us with the love and peace that we seek.

Mele Kalikimaka!

love, Sister Hodgson


No comments:

Post a Comment